From medium, having a hard time with gravity sketch interaction. in some cases it's a different way to interact, in other cases it's inconsistent interaction mapping
because i'll be going back and forth a lot between the two softwares and they are complementary, I'd like to see a more consistent interaction within sketch and more similar interaction between the two softwares:
- some times left moves object, sometimes both hands
- some times both hands are for resizing, other times for drawing surfaces
- left has a weird undo clock and so does right but some times right does delete so many times undo is performed instead of delete
- up/down is for selection size, up/down should be pen size to match medium
- left hand joystick is a clock yet it doesn't show progressive stroke therefore meduim undo/redo is better
- in order to delete an object one has to select the object with the right hand and still with the right hand contort the finger into press (-), left hand is better suited for that, perhapse the down left joystick and keep all additive operation and selection in the right hand
I think with that many inconsistencies, a rethinking would help a lot. Do you devs use a state machine?
Please sign in to leave a comment.